To make your booking easy, secure and effitient, we accept three major ways of payment and you can choose any one of them that you prefer;
The order of the below payment methods are in the ascending order of transfer service fees.
1. Bank Transfer: Approximately around CNY200-300 per transaction and for detail please inquire your bank, we recommend you use this method if your payment is above US$1500. (Lowest)
2. Online Credit Card Instant Payment: Charges 3.8% of the total amount. (Medium)
3. PayPal: Charges 4% of the total amount. (highest)
l There always have some difference in payment due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rate, so we refer to the update exchange rate at the deposit receipt to us.
l All the bank or paypal service fee should be covered from your side, usually they charge 4% of service fee.
Our Bank Account in English:
Bank Name: Bank Of China
Branch : Tibet Lhasa
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ900
Bank Account: 6217857900001602944（US Dollar and Yuan）
Beneficiary: CI DAN LANG JIE +86 15289113564
BANK ADDRESS AND INFORMATION
Bank Name: Bank of China
Branch: Tibet Lhasa West Linkuo Road No. 7
Bank Line: 104770006003
Bank Tel. (+86) 0891-6835078
Post Code: 850000
* After you made the money transfer, please send us a scan copy of the bank transfer receipt to confirm your booking and then we will book your tickets and other tour arrangement accordingly.
2. Credit Card Instant Payment:
We accept Visa Card and MasterCard payment, this online payment system is secure and fast, you can fill your credit card and billing address and complete the payment without disclosing your information.
Please contact your travel consultant for detail of this payment and we will provide you detail links and information that you can access to our online payment page.
Note: This doesn’t accept Chinese credit card for the time, so please use non-chinese credit cards. It charges 3.8% service fees.